Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks Review












Title: The Best of Me
Author:
Publish Date: October 11th 2011 by Grand Central Publishing
Pages: 292, Hardcover

Read & Reviewed By: Keri


THE BEST OF ME is the heart-rending story of two small-town former high school sweethearts from opposite sides of the tracks. Now middle-aged, they've taken wildly divergent paths, but neither has lived the life they imagined . . . and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever altered their world. When they are both called back to their hometown for the funeral of the mentor who once gave them shelter, they will be forced to confront the choices each has made, and ask whether love can truly rewrite the past.


I was so excited when this book came out! I am a die hard Sparks fan and couldnt wait to get my hands on it. With that said this book really disapointed me! It really was a good book and I would have loved it if I hadn't have already read The Notebook. This book starts off almost exactly like the Notebook Girl is from a goody goody family and guy from the other side of the tracks. Girls parents dont like it so they split them up. After reading a couple chapters it finally starts looking like a different book. I do reccomend this book, I mean we are talking about a Nicholas Sparks book arnt we.



I rated this book 4 out of 5 hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment